Get your glitter on and heat emboss like a boss without stressing the mess when you have the We R Memory Keepers Glitter Mini-Vac in your craft supplies! This handheld mini vacuum has your back for ridding your craft space of excess glitter, stray granules of embossing powder, tiny scraps from intricate die cuts, and so much more!
Contents: One rechargeable handheld mini vacuum from We R Memory Keepers
- Glitter Mini-Vac measures approximately 3.25" x 3.25" x 3.25"
- Charging cord measures 12" in length
- Convenient handheld size - perfect for easy storage and crafting on-the-go
- Rechargeable with included USB power cord (no batteries needed!)
- Easy to use - one button controls on/off function
- Built-in storage for USB charging cord
- Strong bristles for collecting glitter, powder, and excess small scraps from your craft area
- Twist-off base that makes cleaning it out a breeze
With one click of a button, the Glitter Mini-Vac whirs to life and is ready to suck up all the debris on your craft surface in the blink of an eye. It's small, easy to use, and can be brought with you for crafting on the go! You don't even need batteries for this handy little gadget - it comes with a charging cord for plugging into your USB power device or computer.
How to use your Glitter Mini-Vac:
- Gently lift, then turn the cover of the Mini-Vac counterclockwise to reveal the compartment housing the USB charging cable.
- Using a USB power source, plug the charging cable into the back of the Mini-Vac. The charging light will come on when it's plugged in and charging; the light will turn off when it reaches 100% charge.
- To operate, unplug from the USB power source and press the gold button to turn it on.
- Sweep it over your excess glitter, embossing powder, tiny die cutting scraps, sequins, and more to suck it all right up into the Mini-Vac.
- Hit the gold button again to turn the vacuum off.
- To clean out the contents, unscrew the filter cover clockwise on the base of the Mini-Vac; clean out the contents.
- Replace the base and screw it closed to use again next time!
- Keep your fingers clear from the vacuum opening while it is powered on.
- Do not leave the vacuum running for extended periods of time.
If you're using rags, paper towels, or just your hands to clean up excess glitter particles and other tiny scraps, this is the product you've been needing! Don't stress the mess - get the Glitter Mini-Vac today!